One of the top General Contractors in Fort Lauderdale is looking for a Project Executive. This potential candidate needs to have at least 10+ years of experience as a Senior Project Manager or Project Executive managing large projects. Projects start at 25M in size. Multi-Family, Hotel, and School Experience required
What you’ll be doing!
- Possess the ability to manage multiple projects and multiple project managers/staff concurrently.
- Develops and instills confidence, competence, and trust when representing the Company to the various Owners and owner representatives to ensure repeat clients.
- Monitors jobsite safety and takes appropriate action to address and correct deficiencies.
- Monitors the project budget throughout the project.
- Monitors the progress of the project in relation to cost, schedule and quality.
- Works in synchronization with the Senior Project Controller. Project Controller and General Superintendent to provide a constant and dependable, successful project.
- Oversees procurement log
- Monitors approvals of final bid packages and sub-contractor list.
What you’ll need to win!
What’s in it for you?
- BA degree with a minimum of 10 years of building planning and development experience, architectural/civil engineering experience is a plus
- Must possess thorough knowledge of construction costs, estimating, scheduling, budgeting and engineering principals & techniques and familiarity with various construction methods, materials and installation procedures
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Project or other scheduling software) required. AutoCAD and Timberline helpful.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients, designers, employees, subcontractors and all project personnel
- Must possess thorough knowledge of permitting, zoning regulation and processes. Ability to read and interpret documents such as zoning bylaws, construction drawings, bids and contracts and leases required
- Strong verbal skills including experience with public speaking required
- Excellent written communication, planning, scheduling and negotiating skills are essential
- Proven ability to manage and interface with other team members achieving completion of projects
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Rewarding Challenges
- Professional Environment
- Legendary Quality
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.