Are you an experienced Development Manager with history managing concurrent projects across various phases of the development process? Do you want to work for a company that is highly motivated and influential in the industry? If so, this opening may be for you. We are hunting for a senior development manager in the Greater Denver, Colorado area.
ALL ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Manage entitlement process and due diligence discovery during acquisition.
- Assemble initial project development budget, considering the desired program, owner’s desired scope, and any applicable input from the acquisition team.
- Lead RFP processes to engage general contractor, design and consultant teams. Manage design development as well as pre- and mid-construction process ensuring budget, schedule, and program expectations are maintained validated. Ultimately responsible for successful project turnover.
- Review design documents for completeness at each major design phase, including constructability and compliance with any applicable owner requirements.
- Review final GMP for completeness, including recommendations for value engineering opportunities. Make recommendations for execution.
- Assist in contract review and negotiations for all members of the project development team.
- Work with accounting team to assemble monthly draws, including all necessary project reporting.
- Interface with the owner and key executives on all projects assigned.
- Assemble and maintain complete project records and close-out documents.
- Procure and manage third party vendors needed for projects such as signage, FF&E procurement, and low voltage. Coordinate the scope of these vendors with the project team.
- Direct the project closeout and delivery activities.
- Build connections through integrity and leadership and for creating and maintaining trust in our expertise.
- Perform other duties as assigned and necessary for a successful turn-key construction project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or comparable field.
- Minimum 10 years total experience in the industry with experience managing various phases of the development process (entitlements, due diligence, design, construction)
- Minimum 5 years of experience work in Project Management for a general contractor
- Experience in the hospitality industry not required, but strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
5218 Brevard Rd,
Horse Shoe, NC 28742