Project Manager _ Denver _ Colorado
Local General Contractor seeking a highly organized, results-driven Project Manager to help drive the deliverables. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for creating and managing project schedules, budgets, and scope. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of providing on-site leadership with an eye for detail. This candidate will provide a solid track record of delivering projects on time and within budget while exemplifying the utmost attention to quality.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WIN
- Provide leadership throughout a project to ensure timely and quality results.
- Lead project estimate review, start-up, monthly interim, and close out meetings.
- Facilitate collaborative team processes among project participants including architects, owners, and subcontractors.
- Review project plans for constructability and cost feasibility; assist with project risk assessments and prepare scope of work matrices.
- Analyze and manage project progress, costs, budgets, and cash flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering and 7+ years of related experience running construction projects with contract values greater than 20M+ as a Project Manager, or equivalent combination of education and project management experience.
- Proficiency with scheduling, spreadsheets (Excel, Word), cost control, and project management software. Prolog, Microsoft Project, P6, and other construction programs preferred.
- Solid understanding of value engineering, life cycle costing, and project profit/cost processes.
- History working on project $18-30M in size.
- Experience working and directing subcontractors.
- Ability to travel to project work sites.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience in driving accountability for financial and operational effectiveness, integrating and aligning efforts within teams, monitoring results, and tackling problems directly.
- Ability to work within a complex business as an active participant in driving growth and change; demonstrated effectiveness in driving operations and executing plans.
- Developed written, oral, and listening skills in order to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously under time constraints.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
5218 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at Jordan@blueridgesearch.net
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.