Would you like to work for a company that been named Denver Post’s Top Workplaces for last five years! We offer a progressive, positive, and challenging — yet fun — work environment and cutting-edge tools to help you with career growth, personal development and achieving your maximum potential. Our extensive benefits program, dynamic team atmosphere and strong core values help create the best environment for our staff and the best service for our clients.
We are looking for an Assistant Superintendent
to join our team in the Laramie area!
- Fosters positive long-term relationships with subcontractors and business partners.
- Demonstrates strong process and application knowledge (building codes, etc.)
- Skilled at jobsite management; Effectively leads and delivers on key projects and commitments while maintaining team focus on safety, quality and budget
- Understands and effectively utilizes drawings, specifications, subcontract agreements and purchase orders
- Orders procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Communicates effectively with the project manager, superintendent, subcontractors and field leaders to ensure project status and any changes are known to all involved parties.
- Responsible for helping to develop team member competencies and skill sets. Maintains regular communication with team members and actively engages with superintendent in team support and problem-solving
- Assists with job set-up, communications, safety compliance, record-keeping, quality control and closeout
- Has Ability to develop, implement and maintain a four week schedule
- Conducts a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) to determine correct safety procedures.
- Helps with safety meetings and inspections
- Investigates all accidents/incidents that occur on assigned jobsites.
- Leads and/or assists with miscellaneous project duties as needed.
- When Superintendent is not on site, Assistant Superintendent is able to act in the capacity as a lead project representative.
- Ability to manage self-perform crews.
- Minimum of 3 years in the construction industry in the field is highly preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contract documents, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Professional, dependable and ethical
- Leadership, coaching and communication skills (verbal and written); Builds rapport/negotiates skillfully
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, and various systems
- OSHA 10-Hour certification required; 30-hour preferred
- Knowledge of all facets of ground up building construction
The salary range for this position is $70,000-$80,000 per year based on experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Savings Account
- Basic Life & AD&D
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Member Bonus Program
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.