Traveling Construction Superintendent – Denver – Colorado
Ready for a career move? We have a great opportunity this could be just for you. We are looking for those who love to travel and have a strong background in construction.
ALL ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WIN!
- Evaluate workforce against progress achievement.
- Maintain effective schedule and cost control of civil, mechanical and piping works. Assist with resolutions to Contractor queries via RFI (request for information)
- Assist Contractor’s with the execution of their quality program – inspection, testing, and record retention.
- Ensure Contractor’s adherence to project safety program and plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project.
- Review safety task analysis and work permits.
- Attend safety toolbox meetings.
- Controls scope changes or creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of the work.
- Participate in weekly progress review meetings.
- Assist quantity surveyors in measurement of progress and installed quantities. Ensure contractor maintains current as-built drawings.
- Review erection equipment and monitor lifting operations. Supervise Earthworks, excavations, dewatering and back filling.
- Also monitor day to day contractor felid activities, Foundation works, formworks, reinforcing embeds and anchor bolts road works, Structural steel erection and PAR'S.
- Minimum 5-10+ Years’ Experience required
- High-rise experience required and/ or Large projects in multiple sectors
Construction superintendent criteria includes interview and select workers for the site.
- Large scale tilt-up build experience-- amazon specific experience a plus.
- Full understanding with proven knowledge of communicating site rules and expectations regarding safety procedures to new hires as well as maintaining this information throughout the scope of the project.
- Background in coordinating the activities of a variety of trades people, professionals and laborers.
- In Depth knowledge of the Colorado Market
If you would like the chance to discuss this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to us, send your resume to Jordan@blueridgesearch.net
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729