HIRING: Director of Operations in Denver, Colorado
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Director of Operations will be responsible for the following areas while reporting to the
Essential Job Functions:
Tactical Planning, process management & systems thinking,
Progress oriented, works through structure.
Essential Job functions:
· Effectively communicate to the Executive Manager regarding the project teams, including
Project Managers, Superintendents, Project Engineers, and Project Coordinators.
· Mentor and promote a superior Project Manager/Project Superintendent/Project
Engineer/ Project Coordinator teams.
· Ensure the teams have all the necessary training and tools to be successful in their
· Maintain and ensure all teams maintain margins/cost reporting on time.
· Accountable and responsible for all team budgets and ensure that processes are followed.
The Director of Operations is accountable for:
· Meeting the schedule goals of the project.
· Meeting the quality standards of the project.
· Ensuring the throughput requirements are met, including timing and efficiency and within
· Systemize operations for consistency, efficiency and understanding.
· Selecting and developing project staff
· Mature the people to become a self-sustaining at the project level.
· Enhance the customer experience at the project level. The Director of Operations is responsible for direction and implementation of company process, procedures at the project level.
· Assist the Executive Manager as needed, including;
o Accelerate change;
o See and focus on the site specific details of the construction projects;
o Assist with change implementation that will result in operational improvement;
· Maintain all construction project schedules and work with the project team to ensure the
completion dates on all projects are maintained, accelerated or supplemented to
guarantee committed completion dates;
· Attend construction site progress meetings when requested by Executive Manager;
· Review Daily Field Reports and Daily Safety Reports and address pertinent issues;
· Weekly reporting to the Executive Manager on all assigned projects;
· Be the Chief Quality Officer for the company. – Ensure that projects are built in specific
conformance with the contract documents, including plans, specifications, and addenda,
plus all change orders. Ensure that punch lists are minimized and completed;
· Effectively use the Sage project management reporting system.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary starting at $130K
- Company truck provided
- Unbelievable benefits- PTO, paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance paid 100% by the employer, 401(k) plus company matching, and bonus potential based on performance and overall profitability.
Send resumes to Jordan@blueridgesearch.net for consideration!
Visit www.blueridgesearch.net for all opportunities we are currently hiring for.