Project Manager _ Fort Lauderdale_ Florida
Do you have a track record of accomplishing project objectives with ease? Does collaborating and coordinating projects in order to meet a common goal excite you? Then we have an extremely intriguing position for you? We are currently seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial construction as a General Contractor.
ALL ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNTY!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. A project manager is someone who is fully responsible for a certain project assigned to him by the company he is working for. He has to make the project keep on moving and ensure that it is under budget and on schedule. A project manager is the glue that keeps a project moving, on schedule and under budget. The vast majority of time spent being a project manager is communicating with everyone involved in the project, ensuring that everyone is on the same page. They anticipate problems before they occur and find ways to accomplish project goals regardless of changing circumstances.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED!
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- Oversees managers working on client engagements within practice.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
- Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk across multiple projects.
- Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction.
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects.
- Compares financial data for practice to that of other practices and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
- Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Participates in all programs relating to performance evaluations and career development planning.
- Reviews evaluations within practice for consistency.
- Assesses training needs and selects training tools for team members.
- Manages the development of project teams by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU!
- BS degree in engineering construction management or related field.
- Proven track record to run large scale projects 30M and up.
- Maintain positive relationships with client/ owners and resolve disputes
- Monitor project budgets, back charges and schedules.
- Wood Frame Experience
- Large Commercial Builder with Tremendous Opportunity now seeking a Project Manager with 20-50 million average project size.
- $100-140K DOE
- DYNAMIC TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- CAREER GROWTH
- QUALITY WORK YOU CAN STAND BEHIND
Blue Ridge Executive Search
5218 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at email@example.com
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.