General Superintendent: Broward County, Florida
Our client is currently seeking a top-notch general construction superintendent who has the background and experience to oversee all phases of a construction projects from initial planning to completion.
This person will be responsible for overseeing all field operations, including training, hiring, and development.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WIN!
- You will serve as timekeepers or approve timecards for payroll and prepare the work schedule and approve time off requested by workers.
- Supervision of the actual physical construction of the project in strict accordance with the contract documents:
- verification of safety compliance with all trades
- maintenance and planning of reports
- shutdowns and tie-ins
- resolution of jurisdictional disputes
- enforcement of safety and quality-control policies
- direction and day-to-day coordination of trade
- project schedule
- maintenance of satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
- Working closely with our dynamic team to improve overall experience for client and employee.
- 2-5 years Experience required
- High-rise experience required and/ or large projects in multiple sectors
Construction superintendent criteria includes interview and select workers for the site.
- Full understanding with proven knowledge of communicating site rules and expectations regarding safety procedures to new hires as well as maintaining this information throughout the scope of the project.
- Background in coordinating the activities of a variety of trades people, professionals, and laborers.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
5218 Brevard Road
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at email@example.com
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.