Are you ready to start a position of a lifetime? We have exciting new projects steadily filling our pipeline and we are seeking top talent to grow with us. We are now searching for a Project Superintendent to join our team. This could be YOU!
ALL ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!
The Project Superintendent provides overall leadership for maintaining a safe work place, on-site field administration, supervision and technical management for all construction operations, including direct supervision of assistants, foreman, subcontractors, and other construction related personnel. Directing them in planning, coordination and execution of work on time, within budget, attaining or exceeding profit goals, maintaining a safe work place, promoting and enhancing client relationships, public relations, company worth, and the company image.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Assist Preconstruction and Project Management to develop an initial project schedule and communicate sequence and schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors.
• Develop, maintain, and enforce a project site logistics plan and temporary facilities plan.
• Develop, implement, maintain, and enforce a project site specific safety program in accordance with Policies and Processes, local, state, and federal laws to include all subcontractors.
• Actively participate and/or lead post-bid, Contractor, coordination, subcontractor, staff, and scheduling meetings.
• Develop, implement, maintain, and enforce a project specific quality assurance and workmanship program to include all subcontractors.
• Management of OSHA site visits.
• Review cost reporting with PM or PE and determine field methods to improve costs.
• Review and monitor all jobsite control reporting measures including daily reports, payroll, quantity reporting, and timesheets.
• Working knowledge of all project plans, specifications, contract with Owner, subcontracts, purchase orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents, and maintain a complete and accurate set of as-builts.
• Review and provide feedback on all purchase orders and subcontracts.
• Perform a qualitative review of all contract documents for potential conflicts or interpretation issues to mitigate risk.
• Ensure timely project completion through project scheduling, expediting of material deliveries and the management of material and document submittals/approvals.
• Responsible for scheduling in accordance with all project requirements.
• Ensure that all requirements of insurance, safety, labor relations, and Equal Employment Opportunity are met.
• Understand all trade contractor’s means and methods in accordance with project contract documents.
• Coordinate daily construction activities within existing operating facilities.
• Proactively identify and solve problems to minimize risk.
• Understand local labor requirements, availability and capability for self perform work.
• Support and implement the company’s Project Quality Planning processes.
• Must be familiar with all Policies and Processes as it relates to this position.
• Develop and mentor subordinates towards a successful career with the company.
• Promote the growth and development of client, subcontractor and vendor relationships.
• Evaluate, monitor, and update equipment needs and uses for the project.
• Evaluate schedule and construction sequence to determine ways to reduce construction time and cost.
• Demonstrated success in managing or potential to manage large complicated $100 Million single construction projects/phases and multiple Superintendents
• Knowledge of applicable OSHA requirements
• Proficient in basic computer functions
• Demonstrated mastery of skills in these areas: managing site activity, labor relations and union agreements, anticipating and resolving field related issues, establishing and enforcing site schedule requirements, managing site safety and insurance risks, interpersonal skills, mathematical computation skills, and ability to communicate both written and oral, and leadership
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN!
5+ years of experience as a project superintendent at the highest level.
Diverse background in Large Scale Projects
Local connections and experience preferred
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Competitive Benefits and Salary
Dynamic Team Environment
Opportunities for advancement
Blue Ridge Executive Search
5218 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729 Phone 828.891.9616
Fax 828.891.9617 www.blueridgesearch.net For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at email@example.com
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.