Construction Project Manager_ New York City, New York
- Provide overall management direction for a various GC/M/P construction projects in public sector (SCA, DASNY, DDC, DASNY, NYCHA) JOC (Job Order) contracts.
- Plan, organize and facilitate multiple small to medium size projects in conjunction with Department Heads
- Oversee and facilitate procurement of Subcontractors
- Oversee and facilitate procurement of Submittals
- Work with an Estimating team to establish estimates for New Projects and Change orders.
- Provide, maintain and update project schedule using MS Project or similar platform.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owner, prime client and vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site personnel to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget
- Manage financial aspects of contract (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and maintain good relationship with Client
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and management
- Thorough understanding of construction industry practices. Job Order Contracting (JOC) is a plus.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Construction Experience dealing with State and City Agencies is a plus
- Working knowledge of PDF pro or Blue beam.
What's in it for you:
- $145-160K DOE
- Competitive benefits
- Exciting marquee projects
- Dynamic team environment
- upward mobility
- Blue Ridge Executive Search
521 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.