Project Manager- Manhattan, NY
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager for an ongoing project in Manhattan. $95M commercial project, scheduled for completion mid-2023.
1) Must have some agency experience working with either DEP or NYPA.
2) Civil experience with excavation within an active running DEP wastewater plant (numerous underground utilities we GPR everything).
3) HVAC mechanical background, intense coordination required for boiler building and all piping throughout the plant.
4) Ability to prepare /submit and negotiate change orders (we have support to prepare and submit once PM forwards)
5) Ability to prepare monthly pencil copies and submit payment apps (we have accounting support staff to assist with paper).
6) Scheduling: knowledge in monthly submission of CPM updates and documenting any delays or impacts, notices to owner.
7) Project runs 5 days a week normal site hours, trades begin at 7:00am, secure parking onsite within our site next to our field offices. Wards Island is in Manhattan adjacent to Randall’s Island (near the Triboro/RFK Bridge) very easy location to access from almost any location. The site is extremely secure and safe.
What's in it for you:
Blue Ridge Executive Search
- Salary- $170-185K DOE
- Competitive bonuses and benefits
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Large project exposure
5218 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at Jordan@blueridgesearch.net
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.