Traveling Construction Superintendent – Colorado Springs Area – Colorado
Ready for a career move? We have a great opportunity this could be just for you. We are looking for those who love to travel and have a strong background in construction.
ALL ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WIN!
- Evaluate workforce against progress achievement.
- Maintain effective schedule and cost control of civil, mechanical and piping works. Assist with resolutions to Contractor queries via RFI (request for information)
- Assist Contractor’s with the execution of their quality program – inspection, testing, and record retention.
- Ensure Contractor’s adherence to project safety program and plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project.
- Review safety task analysis and work permits.
- Attend safety toolbox meetings.
- Controls scope changes or creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of the work.
- Assist quantity surveyors in measurement of progress and installed quantities. Ensure contractor maintains current as-built drawings.
- Review erection equipment and monitor lifting operations. Supervise Earthworks, excavations, dewatering and back filling.
- Also monitor day to day contractor felid activities, Foundation works, formworks, reinforcing embeds and anchor bolts road works, Structural steel erection and PAR'S.
If you would like the chance to discuss this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to us, send your resume to
- Minimum 5-10+ Years’ Experience required
- Large project experience in multiple sectors
- Full understanding with proven knowledge of communicating site rules and expectations regarding safety procedures to new hires as well as maintaining this information throughout the scope of the project.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
Phone 828-891-9616 Fax 828-891-9617