Superintendent- Denver, Colorado
A Superintendent is charged with the responsibility of planning and executing projects from pre-construction to completion to ensure safe projects and desirable outcomes for our Clients and Company.
General responsibilities include:
- Oversee all phases of a construction project from pre-construction through completion.
- Monitor project schedules so that they are on track and develop recovery strategies in the event they are needed.
- Schedule resources and supervise subcontractors, suppliers and employees to ensure a safe and successful project.
- Responsible for site safety and compliance with all OSHA regulations and safety policies.
- Perform project closeout in conformance with the contract and to the Owners satisfaction.
- Foresee potential problems and organize the team to avoid/resolve issues before they impact the project(s).
- Minimum five (5) years of similar experience in a Superintendent role.
- Background in General Contracting consisting of mid & large-size jobs ($15 – $30 million)
- Multi-family podium and commercial construction experience preferred
- Project experience on tight zero lot line construction projects
- History of delivering on projects and commitments and strong communication with internal stakeholders (e.g. Project Managers) and externally with Owner, Architect/Engineer, and Subcontractors
What's in it for you:
Salary: $100-125K, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and options for life insurance, STD, LTD, 401K, HSA, Section 125, Paid Time Off, and holidays, bonus compensation, service awards, & a fitness program.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
5218 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at Jordan@blueridgesearch.net
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.