Project Manager _ Healthcare
Do you want a career with growth and challenges in the Healthcare Sector? This may just be the right position for you? A well-known General Contractor is currently seeking a Project Manager with the potential to take their projects as well as team to the next level. The ideal candidate will bring value to this dynamic team.
What you will be doing!
What you will need to win!
- Perform all aspects of project management and provide the core leadership required to guide the project team to success.
- Build relationships with clients, assemble project proposals and estimates.
- Oversee subcontracting selection and process, and manage cost, schedule and billing.
If you would like the chance to discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact us.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
Phone 828-891-9616 Fax 828-891-9617
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference in Construction Management or Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ progressive experience in technical construction projects such as Healthcare, M.O.B. & Ground Up, OSHPD, Acute Care & Impatient.
- Proficient with computer applications such as MS Project, PowerPoint, and Timberline.
- Solid understanding the building permit process.
- Strong background in Healthcare construction
- Good understanding of all trades, including MEP.
- Experience with construction safety practices.
- Promotes XL policies and procedures to the highest level of ethics and professionalism.