We are currently seeking a Project Executive / Senior Project Manager for our client in Denver, Colorado.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Provide leadership and oversight for the day-to-day operations for all Construction, Project Management, and Project Administration activities associated with a specific Market Sector of a Business Unit. Manage a staff of Project Managers and Project Support staff. Assist in the development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures to achieve established corporate goals and support the corporate mission statement. This position reports directly to an Executive Vice President (EVP) that has overall leadership responsibilities for a Business Unit of the firm.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Corporate policies and procedures in conjunction with the EVP.
- Provide Operations oversight and direction in the following areas:
- Procedural and process issues.
- Financial issues and reporting processes.
- Legal and liability issues.
- Risk analysis and mitigation.
- Review the performance of all Construction Operations employees working in a specific Market Sector and make recommendations to the Executive Vice President regarding staffing, developmental needs, position evaluations, and compensation.
- EVP to maintain the overall Company monthly Overhead Schedule for use by accounting to cost code operations employees and to maintain the overall Company Manpower schedule outlining the current and projected manpower requirements.
- Project schedule prior to issuance to the Owner and Subcontractors.
- Project Budget as prepared by estimating prior to issuance to accounting.
- Visit each job site and attend the Subcontractor progress meetings as required in order to have a working knowledge of current project status and issues.
- Assist the PMs and Superintendents with the resolution of specific issues and requests.
- Provide required coverage for Project Managers and Superintendents while they are on vacation or otherwise.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO WIN
Blue Ridge Executive Search
5218 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.
- Four-year Construction Management/Engineering degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industry Experience: 10 to 15 years of responsibility for the total execution of large commercial construction projects is preferred.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Commercial Construction estimating, means and methods, accounting, project administration, LEED certifications, and a thorough understanding of industry practices.
- Experience in the management of Superintendents, Project Managers, and Project Support staff.