Duties & Responsibilities
- Refine and maintain the company written QA/QC Plan.
- Conduct new hire training on the key aspects of the QA/QC plan, as well as periodic recurrent training for existing employees.
- Meet with every project team to ensure they have a project specific QA/QC plan in place at the beginning of the project. Provide assistance as needed. At a minimum the plan should include / require:
- Preconstruction meetings with each subcontractor
- Subcontractor QA/QC plans
- Mock ups of key components
- First day inspections of each trade’s work
- Pre-planned phase inspections
- Waterproofing and roofing inspection/testing
- Deficiency tracking and notification
- Punch-list process
- Owner turnover procedures
- Warranty hand-off
- Periodically audit the program for each project to ensure compliance and effectiveness. Provide a written summary of the results of the audit to the General Superintendent.
- Facilitate a handoff meeting from operations to warranty, ensuring the punchlist is complete and accepted prior to initiating the warranty reporting and tracking system
- Periodically solicit feedback from the Warranty Department for the purposed of evaluating the effectiveness of the QAQC program.
- At the end of the warranty period, facilitate a post job review with operations and warranty. Document performance of both, and share any lessons learned.
- Provide similar services to the companies Self Perform Services group.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general construction practices and techniques, construction document reading, and construction means, methods and materials.
- Knowledge and experience with residential construction, particularly the punch-list, turnover and customer service process.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and database management tracking tools such as Latista.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working independently.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Rewarding Challenges
- Professional Environment
- Legendary Quality
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at email@example.com
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.