Are you interested in working for a development company with widespread influence and room for advancement? A company that operates in 26 states with over 300 completed projects. Do you have previous General Contracting experience? This may be the perfect opportunity for you! Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a highly skilled Development Manager in the greater Denver, Colorado area. This position is now open for immediate interviews.
ALL ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Manage entitlement process and assist in due diligence discovery during acquisition.
- Lead RFP processes to engage general contractor, design, and consultant teams.
- Manage project budget and all project related expenses.
- Interface with the owner and key executives on all projects assigned.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Assemble initial project development budget, considering the desired program. Owner’s desired scope, and any applicable input from acquisition team.
- Manage preconstruction process to ensure budget, schedule, and program expectations are maintained.
- Review design documents for completeness at each major design phase, including constructability and compliance with any applicable owner requirements.
- Manage preconstruction process to ensure budget and schedule are properly validated.
- Review final GMP for completeness, including recommendations for value engineering opportunities. Make recommendations for execution.
- Assist in contract review and negotiations for all members of the project development team.
- Manage general contractor, design tram, and any other necessary consultants during construction, taking ultimate responsibility for budget, schedule, and a successful project turnover.
- Worth with accounting tram to assemble monthly draw, including all necessary project reporting.
- $120-140K salary based on experience
- Great work culture with strong integrity
- Marquee projects
- Excellent benefits
- Bonus potential