Lead Superintendent- Denver_ Colorado
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- People and Project Management skills
- A safety champion who leads by example
- Refined organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks for self, team, and projects
- Outstanding communication skills (listening, presenting, interpersonal and written)
- Minimum 5 years related experience with stick frame and/or multi-family units and/or training with a General Contractor with at least one year as Lead Superintendent in the Denver market.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.), or preferably a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, MS Project), and experience with (or ability to learn) Procore, office equipment and Internet Explorer or other similar Internet tools and experience.
You will have the opportunity to support a growing team and company in a true learning and mentoring environment. Our divisions have the “feel” of a small business while offering the resources of a large company.
- Our work spans across a multitude of market sectors, providing opportunities to shift between project type
- Our culture has been described as a family environment, promoting work-life balance, as well as community involvement
- Benefits: We offers a rich benefits portfolio that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; short and long-term disability; an Employee Assistance Program; a 401(k) Plan; an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); a generous Vacation-Flex program; paid sick time; and other optional programs such as Pet Insurance, AFLAC Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Policies.
- $130,000 – $170,000 on an annual basis, DOE.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.