Local General Contractor is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Denver, Colorado. This person is a highly skilled, self-motivated individual with the initiative to develop quickly.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WIN
- Provide leadership throughout a project to ensure timely and quality results.
- Lead project estimate review, start-up, monthly interim, and close out meetings.
- Facilitate collaborative team processes among project participants including architects, owners, and subcontractors.
- Review project plans for constructability and cost feasibility; assist with project risk assessments and prepare scope of work matrices.
- Analyze and manage project progress, costs, budgets, and cash flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering and 6 – 8 years of related experience running construction projects with contract values greater than 50M+ as a Project Manager, or equivalent combination of education and project management experience.
- Proficiency with scheduling, spreadsheets (Excel, Word), cost control, and project management software. Prolog, Microsoft Project, P6, and other construction programs preferred.
- Solid understanding of value engineering, life cycle costing, and project profit/cost processes.
- Ability to travel to project work sites.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience in driving accountability for financial and operational effectiveness, integrating and aligning efforts within teams, monitoring results, and tackling problems directly.
- Ability to work within a complex business as an active participant in driving growth and change; demonstrated effectiveness in driving operations and executing plans.
- Developed written, oral, and listening skills in order to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously under time constraints.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.