Are you a Pro-Active Project Manager that is considered an expert in the Drywall industry? Then we want to talk to YOU! One of the best interior and exterior finish contractors in the U.S. is offering and outstanding opportunity to grow your career. Want to work with only the best in the industry? Keep reading!
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. A project manager is fully responsible for all projects assigned. The ideal candidate will ensure that the project continues to move forward under budget and on schedule. Most of the time spent being a project manager is communicating all participants in the project ensuring that everyone is on the same page. They anticipate problems before they occur and find ways to accomplish project goals regardless of changing circumstances. A project manager does all this and is expected have a high level of experience and abilities along these lines:
Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures. This person will work with direct reports to meet the goals and is responsible for their development.
Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING!
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN!
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects.
- Oversees managers working on client engagements within practice.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
- Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk across multiple projects.
- Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction.
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects.
- Compares financial data for practice to that of other practices and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
- Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Addresses elevated billing issues when they arise.
- Participates in all programs relating to performance evaluations and career development planning.
- Reviews evaluations within practice for consistency.
- Mentors managers through formal channels.
- Assesses training needs and selects training tools for team members.
- Manages the development of project teams by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests.
- Assist with the effort of fostering Business Development, Sales and Marketing within the culture.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering and 6 – 8 years of related experience running large construction projects.
- Proficiency with scheduling, spreadsheets (Excel, Word), cost control, and project management software. Prolog, Microsoft Project, P6, and other construction programs preferred.
- Solid understanding of value engineering, life cycle costing, and project profit/cost processes.
- Ability to travel to project work sites.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Experience in driving accountability for financial and operational effectiveness, integrating and aligning efforts within teams, monitoring results, and tackling problems directly.
- Ability to work within a complex business as an active participant in driving growth and change; demonstrated effectiveness in driving operations and executing plans.
- Developed written, oral, and listening skills in order to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously under time constraints.
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Rewarding Challenges
- Professional Environment
- Legendary Quality
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at email@example.com
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.