We currently represent one of the best multifamily construction general contractors in Denver. They offer the opportunity to enjoy a family culture along with legendary builds that you will be able to share with for generations to come. Are you seeking a company that allows you to truly make a difference? Is this you?
Our client is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager and this could be your chance to shine!
Must have multifamily construction experience to apply.
· Perform key role in project planning, budgeting and execution of project
· See project through from start to finish
· Prepare, monitor, maintain and update monthly construction schedule and assign appropriate personnel to various phases of the project
· Oversee, anticipate and coordinate the flow of construction to ensure project stays on schedule
· Manage project staff, subcontractors, and operations to maximize productivity and profit goals
· Establish process of quality control and administration
· Accurately track and account for all material and equipment on site, as well as provide the related necessary reports on a timely basis
· Construction document management: submittals, transmittals, change orders, request for proposals, requests for information and close out documents
· Understanding / implementation of safety practices and compliance with not only corporate policy, but OSHA and other governing agencies to ensure a safe work environment
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Construction Management, OR
equivalent Construction Management experience
· 5+ years of experience preferred
· 20M+ in High Profile Projects + Ground Up Experience
· Hotel Experience preferred but not required.
· Understanding of building systems, design, construction and related management strategies
· Ability to expedite complex projects and complete multiple assignments within time constraints
· Capacity to lead, motivate and manage personnel
· Strong computer skills and ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Project or Primavera)
· AutoCAD experience is preferred
· Effective time management and logical decision making skills
· Strong focus on quality and detail
· Ability to clearly understand and interpret project drawings and specifications
· Professional level writing skills appropriate for correspondence, reports and responses to various customers
· Valid driver’s license
· Excellent communication skills
- Multi-family woodframe experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
· Commensurate on experience
· Legendary builds
· Bonus plan
· Amazing Culture
· Use of company vehicle
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Medical Insurance
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.