Superintendent _ Las Vegas
Our client is currently seeking a top notch general construction superintendent who has the background and experience to oversee all phases of a construction projects from initial planning to completion. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting Project Executive and Project Manager, on a construction-management project. This person will also be responsible for overseeing all field operations, including training, hiring, and development as well as overseeing senior / project superintendents.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WIN!
- You will serve as timekeepers or approve time cards for payroll and prepare the work schedule and approve time off requested by workers.
- Supervision of the actual physical construction of the project in strict accordance with the contract documents:
- verification of safety compliance with all trades
- maintenance and planning of reports
- shutdowns and tie-ins
- resolution of jurisdictional disputes
- enforcement of safety and quality-control policies
- direction and day-to-day coordination of trade
- project schedule
- maintenance of satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
- Working closely with our dynamic team to improve overall experience for client and employee.
- Minimum 5-10+ Years’ Experience required
- TI/commercial experience required in multiple sectors. Construction superintendent criteria includes interview and select workers for the site.
- Full understanding with proven knowledge of communicating site rules and expectations regarding safety procedures to new hires as well as maintaining this information throughout the scope of the project.
- Background in coordinating the activities of a variety of trades people, professionals and laborers.
- In Depth knowledge of the Las Vegas Market
- Electrical construction experience a plus