Construction Superintendent – Portland, Oregon
Ready for a career move? We have a great opportunity this could be just for you. We are looking for those who love to travel and have a strong background in construction.
ALL ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WIN!
- Evaluate workforce against progress achievement.
- Maintain effective schedule and cost control of civil, mechanical and piping works. Assist with resolutions to Contractor queries via RFI (request for information)
- Assist Contractor’s with the execution of their quality program – inspection, testing, and record retention.
- Ensure Contractor’s adherence to project safety program and plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project.
- Review safety task analysis and work permits.
- Attend safety toolbox meetings.
- Controls scope changes or creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of the work.
- Participate in weekly progress review meetings.
- Assist quantity surveyors in measurement of progress and installed quantities. Ensure contractor maintains current as-built drawings.
- Review erection equipment and monitor lifting operations. Supervise Earthworks, excavations, dewatering and back filling.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Minimum 5-10+ Years’ Experience required
- High-rise experience required and/ or Large projects in multiple sectors
Construction superintendent criteria includes interview and select workers for the site.
- Full understanding with proven knowledge of communicating site rules and expectations regarding safety procedures to new hires as well as maintaining this information throughout the scope of the project.
- Background in coordinating the activities of a variety of trades people, professionals and laborers.
Desirable company culture
If you would like the chance to discuss this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to us.
Blue Ridge Executive Search
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729