Are you ready to start a position of a lifetime? We have exciting projects steadily filling our pipeline and we are seeking top talent to grow with us. We are now searching for a Senior Project Superintendent Lead to join our team. If you are an innovator in the subcontract community then we want to talk to you.
- 10-15 years experience in as a multi-family senior project superintendent at the highest level.
- Ideal team member will have at least $50M+ in multi-family experience.
- Local connections and experience preferred
The Senior Project Superintendent provides overall leadership for maintaining a safe work place, on-site field administration, supervision and technical management for all construction operations, including direct supervision of assistants, foreman, subcontractors, and other construction related personnel. Directing them in planning, coordination, and execution of work on time, within budget, attaining or exceeding profit goals, maintaining a safe workplace, promoting and enhancing client relationships, public relations, company worth, and the company image.
Responsibilities: Including but not limited to:
• Assist Preconstruction and Project Management to develop an initial project schedule and communicate sequence and schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors.
• Develop, maintain, and enforce a project site logistics plan and temporary facilities plan.
• Develop, implement, maintain, and enforce a project site specific safety program in accordance with Policies and Processes, local, state, and federal laws to include all subcontractors.
• Actively participate and/or lead post-bid, Owner/Architect/Contractor, coordination, subcontractor, staff, and scheduling meetings.
• Develop, implement, maintain, and enforce a project specific quality assurance and workmanship program to include all subcontractors.
• Review cost reporting with PM or PE and determine field methods to improve costs.
• Review and monitor all jobsite control reporting measures including daily reports, payroll, quantity reporting, and timesheets.
• Working knowledge of all project plans, specifications, contract with Owner, subcontracts, purchase orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents, and maintain a complete and accurate set of as-builts.
• Perform a qualitative review of all contract documents for potential conflicts or interpretation issues to mitigate risk.
• Ensure timely project completion through project scheduling, expediting of material deliveries and the management of material and document submittals/approvals.
• Responsible for scheduling in accordance with all project requirements.
• Ensure that all requirements of insurance, safety, labor relations, and Equal Employment Opportunity are met.
• Understand all trade contractor’s means and methods in accordance with project contract documents.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Develop and execute a plan for monitoring the completion of punch list items and coordinate all required field inspections.
• Understand local labor requirements, availability and capability for self perform work.
• Provide technical assistance to all members of project team.
• Support and implement the company’s Project Quality Planning processes.
• Must be familiar with all Policies and Processes as it relates to this position.
• Actively lead internal team(s) that focus on continuous improvement of the business.
• Develop and mentor subordinates towards a successful career with the company.
• Promote the growth and development of client, subcontractor and vendor relationships.
• Identify new work opportunities and inform Sales and Marketing of potential projects with current clients.
• Evaluate, monitor, and update equipment needs and uses for the project.
• Evaluate schedule and construction sequence to determine ways to reduce construction time and cost.
• Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values.
• And other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated success in managing or potential to manage large complicated $100 Million single construction projects/phases and multiple Superintendents
• Must have minimum of 15 years of supervisory experience for a heavy highway contractor
• Ability to work in high production environments
• Working understanding of types of equipment necessary for production
• Ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines
• Excellent team building skills is a must
• Knowledge of applicable OSHA requirements
• Demonstrated mastery of skills in these areas: managing site activity, labor relations and union agreements, anticipating and resolving field related issues, establishing and enforcing site schedule requirements, managing site safety and insurance risks, interpersonal skills, mathematical computation skills, and ability to communicate both written and oral, and leadership
- EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE SALARY
- GREAT BENEFITS
- COMPANY CAR OPPORTUNITY
- Blue Ridge Executive Search
5218 Brevard Rd
P.O. Box 1237
Etowah, NC 28729
- Phone 828.891.9616
- For more information for this position please forward your resume or email us at Jordan@blueridgesearch.net
We work hard for our candidates. You want a company that understands your industry and is willing to go the extra mile. Blue Ridge Executive Search is that company. We have successfully recruited and placed hundreds of candidates within the construction industry.