Project Manager- Atlanta, GA
The Project Manager is tasked with creating and maintaining relationships with the project owners. Acting on their behalf, they think proactively, and handle their needs with a sense of urgency and in a timely manner. They facilitate Owner, Architect, and Contractor meetings, generating agenda and minutes. They also submit owner pay applications correctly and timely. Next, they maintain open communication with subcontractors. They review and approve subcontractor invoices and change orders, and process change orders as necessary. They ensure conformity with contract documents and scope of work, as well as address issues of underperformance if it arises. Ultimately, the Project Manager shows respect for the duties of all other team members.
What you need to win:
By assuming the role of a project team leader, they interact and support everyone involved in the project. What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
• People and Project Management skills
• Refined organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks for self, team, and projects
• Outstanding communication skills (listening, presenting, interpersonal and written)
• Advanced mathematic and reasoning ability, and strong negotiating skills
• Minimum 5 years related experience with a General Contractor
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably within the Construction Sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, MS Project), and experience with (or ability to learn) Procore, office equipment and Internet Explorer or other similar Internet tools and experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Dynamic commercial projects
Extensive benefits package
Blue Ridge Executive Search
5218 Brevard Rd
Etowah, NC 28729
Send resumes to Jordan@blueridgesearch.net
to be considered for this role.