Seeking Estimators with experience in Municipal Work, Higher Education, Healthcare, Public Schools, Assisted Living, Multifamily and Country Clubs as well as a variety of other markets.
- Preparation of concept, budgetary and final estimate bid proposals, insure that budgets quotes and proposals are accurate and completed with professional quality.
- Consult with Estimating Staff, CFO, Senior VP’s on the details of bid crew rates, labor multipliers, general & administrative costs and markups, and proposal content.
- Conduct in assigned Pre-Construction / CM Meetings with Design Teams and Stakeholders.
- Consult with clients, vendors and personnel in other departments to discuss and formulate estimates in the revolved issues.
- Read and study bid package documents to ensure company compliance and insure that all bids are prepared in a manner consistent with those documents, i.e. instructions to bidders, scope narratives, plans, specifications, etc.
- Development takeoffs, evaluation and/or development of construction labor rates and evaluation of subcontract cost estimates and proposals.
- Review of process designs and engineering specifications for cost effectiveness and suggestions for alternatives where applicable (VE)
- Conceptual estimating, cost analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Construction is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in estimating.
- Ability to read engineering and architectural drawings and specifications.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Outstanding and professional oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you:
- $90-110K DOE
- Competitive benefits
- Dynamic team
- Positive and safe work environment